Excellent for health, beans are an ideal vegetable for a slimming meal.
Here is a delicious salad of flat beans at St Môret.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 650 g of beans dishes 1? 2 broccoli
- 1 St-Moret lightened
- 2 new onions
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 6 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- 80 g red currants
- Coarse salt
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
To read also: benefits and virtues of beans for health
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Pour a handful of coarse salt and cook the flat beans for 3 to 4 minutes in boiling water (be careful, the vegetables should remain slightly crunchy).
- Drain them, let cool (about 1 hour).
Repeat for the broccoli.
Slice the flat beans lengthwise and cut the broccoli into small tops.
Unmold the cheese, cut it into large cubes.
Peel, wash and mince the onions.
Prepare the vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, arrange the fleur de sel, pepper, vinegar and oil.
- Mix well.
In small bowls, arrange the flat beans, onions, cheese cubes and currants. When ready to serve, pour in the vinaigrette.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel