A must-have for holiday aperitifs, the salmon is here enhanced by the marriage with chocolate and ginger, all on a crunchy toast.
Preparation time : 10 mn
Ingredients for 6 people:
- Blinis or toast
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- Dill for garnish
For the sauce:
- 125 ml of liquid cream
- 100 g of chocolate Lindt the Universal
- 2 knife tips powdered ginger
- Boil the cream (microwave or saucepan) and pour over the chocolate in pieces
- Wait 1 minute, then mix with a whisk.
- When the sauce is homogeneous, add the ginger and mix
- Spread the sauce on the blinis or toast, then add the salmon, then garnish with the dill.