By combining the crunchiness of the financier with the lightness of strawberry milk, this recipe combines freshness and indulgence.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 l very fresh milk
- 8 cl of artisanal strawberry syrup
- 60 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of caster sugar
- 50 g flour
- 50 g ground almonds
Strawberry milk and financiers
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C (th. 5/6).
- Place the butter in a saucepan, melt it until it begins to foam and develops a smell similar to that of hazelnuts. Remove from the heat, transfer to a bowl to stop cooking.
- In a salad bowl, break and place the egg whites and sugar.
Mix, then add the flour and ground almonds. Mix again, then incorporate the brown butter.
- Divide the resulting dough into financier molds (only two-thirds full). Bake and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool (about 1 hour) and unmold on a grid.
- In a glass, pour the strawberry syrup and the very fresh milk, mix and enjoy with the financiers.
Chef's B.A.ba for this financier and strawberry milk
For a nice green and pink contrast, replace the almond powder with pistachio powder.
To harmonize the colors, use a little red dye to obtain pink financiers like milk.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel