Chocolate and oranges have always made a happy marriage in the kitchen.
Here is the delicious recipe for mini cakes with chocolate and candied oranges.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 5 strips oforanges candied
- 4 eggs
- 60 g flour
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 80 g icing sugar
- ½ sachet of yeast
- 150 g semi-salted butter
- 180 g of chocolate at 70%
- 5 cl of liquid cream.
Mini chocolate and candied orange cakes
Preheat the oven to 180 C ° (th. 6).
- Cut the slices of candied orange into small cubes. Reserve.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg whites and reserve the yolks.
In a salad bowl,
- Add the flour, starch, icing sugar and baking powder.
- Mix and add the egg whites.
- Melt the butter and add it to the previous preparation.
- Melt the chocolate with the liquid cream.
- Off the heat, add the egg yolks, stirring constantly.
- Add this preparation to the device. Mix well.
- Add the candied oranges.
- Mix and divide three-quarters into molds cake.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © CNIEL